What if you have gluten-free and sugar-free food but full of minerals and vitamins. Yet, it is full of taste. We promise that our recipe is rich in aroma and nourishing. Mango, the ‘king of fruits, is an excellent source of many minerals and vitamins.
What is Gluten-Free?
Gluten naturally occurs in some grains, such as
- wheat and various types of wheat, including emmr, durum, semolina and spelt
- barley, mostly found in malt, malt extract, malt vinegar, and brewer’s yeast
- ryetriticale, a cross between wheat and rye
Moreover, Gluten is found in foods containing ingredients that include baked goods, baking mixes, bread, cereals, and pasta. At the same time, drinks such as lagers, ale, beer, malt, flavored liquors, and other beverages may also have gluten.
Who needs a Gluten-Free?
Those people battling with celiac disease or pronounced gluten sensitivity may benefit the most from the Gluten-free diet; symptoms such as bloating, headaches, and brain fog may be experienced less often with a Gluten-free diet, as indicated by the evidence.
Who needs a SUGAR-FREE diet?
If you are facing any of the below conditions you need to take a sugar free diet
- Type 2 Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Inflammation
- Obesity And Metabolic Syndrome
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Dental Plaque And Cavities
- Heart Disease
What do you need for Gluten-free and sugar-free?
- Take 2-3 ripe mangoes, enough for 1 1/2 cups mango puree
- Next take 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter that is cooled and melted or you can replace it with coconut oil for dairy-free
- We also need 3 large lightly beaten eggs,
- For this recipe 1/4 cup of any plain full-fat yogurt or some coconut milk for dairy-free is also required
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Take 2 cups finely ground almond flour (almond meal)
- Included in the recipe card is 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Now 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Take honey or 1/4 cup any sweetener i.e.; xylitol or a combination of 1/4 cup xylitol and 1/4 cup erythritol, or
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional, just in case if you don’t want to go sugar free)
- 1 1/4 cup of toasted, coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or pecans (optional)
How to do it gluten-free and sugar-free?
- The first step is to adjust oven rack to a lower-middle position and preheat the oven to 350°.
- Secondly cut a piece of a parchment paper. Fit it at the bottom of a regular 9″x 5″ x 3″ deep loaf pan. now we need to grease the top of the paper while greasing the sides of our pan with coconut or butter oil.
- Now put the mango flesh into a food blender while blending it until it’s smooth.
- Next let’s pour 1 1/2 cups of mango puree into a measuring cup.
- We can now pour our puree into a large bowl .
- Add in the puree coconut oil/ butter, eggs, coconut milk/ yogurt and mix to combine.
- So now we can add the baking powder, xylitol/ erythritol, almond flour and baking soda to the bowl.
- Keep mixing so it to combine with each other really well.
- Because there is no gluten present in our almond meal. so there shouldn’t be an issue with over mixing.
- we can now add some chocolate chips or even macadamia nuts .
- Stirring to combine the mixture is our next step.
- let’s pour our batter into our prepared pan.
- Ladies and gentlemen we are going to bake now for about 55-60 minutes, or until our famous tooth pick test is clear. You know when tooth pick is to come out clean when its inserted into the center of the bread.
- Let the bread sit in the pan till its cool enough.
- Time to remove the bread from the pan, gently that is by running a knife(sharp enough) around the edges of our pan.
Our Trusted Sources
This is only a awareness post. if you or any one you know is facing these conditions please consult your physician.